BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love Sms Collection

Completing the collection of SMS of love that I have previously posted under the title Collection of Words New Romantic. This time it will distribute Blog Tips Love SMS Love New lagikumpulan a super romantic and cheesy abizz.
SMS Love is you can use for SMS to your gebetan, or as a status on facebook.Please be listened to.1. Above the sky there is heaven. Beneath the sky is still there I love you.2. If you tuyul clay, that there is not money but nyuri nyuri attention.3. If elephants have tusks, tigers have stripes, I got you.4. I'm not ready for war opponents malaysia, but I'm always ready for a war to get love you.5. Arabs may have a desert, but I have a meadow of love for you.6. Money can be sought, but a woman like you want nyari where else?7. Bgt hot this afternoon, but could not know why you're so fit adeeeem clay face.8. Gratitude migraine just next to my head, so next to another can still be thinking about you.9. Half my soul away, half-ilang my breath, because I'm half-half ga ama love you, beib.10. The sun rises on the east side doomed and you are destined published dimataku.11. Long before the gas cylinders exploded crowded, my heart meledak2've since seen you, and have not stopped till now.12. The results of blood tests normal kolesterolku states. But I loved you above normal levels.13. My watch ticking in ga never secepet heartbeat, because my watch thinking about you ga.14. The doctor said 5 more minutes I will be brought to the ER if you stop loving me.15. Love it when I get lost among the millions of options but still choose you as the occupant of my heart.16. If you are destined to be a pencil, a lifetime I'll never buy an eraser.17. If you're Jakarta, I want to live in it can let your hearts jammed every day18. Beautiful season is when you turn on the morning with a smile and you payungi lunch with sapamu.19. Deket time you watch the way I do not, so enjoy waktu2 with you.20. Cinta Fitri can aja sampe season 6, the love we can not add one more season?Latest Love SMS Collection How the above? cool-not cool? For while 20 first yes!Just update awaited collection of SMS Love that will always be updated every week.

0 comments: